tiistai 13. huhtikuuta 2010

Designer profile


Name: Kaika-Tuuli Mäkilä

Slogan: "Only from quality materials you can make quality products."

Since little girl I have always been very interested in fashion and designing. I made my first collection in 2007. Inspirations and ideas to the collection I got from the Paris, where I was studying fashion in 2006. As a designer I am a perfectionist. I am very hard and demanding for myself, and I want that the quality is nothing else than superior. I always reach for perfection, and I don’t want to make compromises. I have found my own unique style that I purposefully follow.

Design philosophy: In this collection I wanted to combine different kind of materials and mix soft and hard together. That’s why you will see lots of metal, chains, leather and covered woolen fabrics tailored in very feminine shapes. I was inspired by queens and duchesses and that mysterious dark feeling of their time.

Today's thoughts: There is so much to do in a so little time, but I think I can make it! Timetable is pretty tight, but luckily I love challenges!

Thoughts about the future: I’m pretty excited. We will have fantastic fashion show!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti