perjantai 23. huhtikuuta 2010

Designer profile


Name: Niina Markkanen

Slogan: One makes mistake when being too hasty.

Me as a designer:
I try to think out of the box.

My design philosophy:
I got my inspiration for puzzles and riddles.
In my collection I try to use recyclable materials with new ones. I intend to keep a simple style combined with something unusual. In this case the formations of surface and pockets.There can be something mysterious in clothes and problem solving is a vital part of making the clothes.

How's it going?
At this moment I'm sewing final garments and making last changes.
Thoughts about the future:
It's going to be grazy and hazy, but that's the excitement of this industry.

To readers:
Hang in there, this fashion show is going to be a spectacle!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti