maanantai 26. huhtikuuta 2010

Designer Profile


Name: Anna Koljander

Slogan: Be wisely bonkers.

I keep my designs simple, but always with a
little twist or a detail that makes the whole piece special.
I have studied footwear now for almost six years.
A good job for someone who chose to study
shoemaking by accident! My inspiration comes
from my life: it's simple and safe and almost
always fun and full of laughter! I am surrounded
by people who make me be me.

My design philosophy:
I got the inspiration for my collection
from two things: the paintings of
Helene Scherfbeck and knitwear. You won't
see any paintings in my shoes though, the inspiration is
about the delicate feelings that hide behind the pictures.
Knitting has been my passion since I was a little girl.
I have used knitted pieces in my shoes before, but for
this collection I wanted to play with the proportions a
little and see what could be done.

Thoughts about today:
The shoes are almost done! Some of the accessories are
done aswell.
I seem to come up with a new idea for something
great every day, who knows what will still emerge from the
depths of my mind!

Thoughts about the future:
To be perfectly honest I can't wait to see my products
on the catwalk.
That means this huge project is over
and summer holidays will start!


To readers:
I'll see you in just a few weeks!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti