tiistai 20. huhtikuuta 2010

Designer Profile


Name: Matti Koivula

Slogan: One should never stop daydreaming.

Design philosophy: There are plenty of things already in this world but why so much of it looks the same? I want the world around to be pretty to look at. With my design I want to create surprises, give excitement and pleasure of discovering aesthetics in the every day life.

Today’s thoughts: I've been a bit nervous about the d-day as it's comeing closer, but in general I'm feeling good and thinking, I'll be ready to present my work. The sun starts to be warmer and brighter. That gives me power.
Thoughts about the future: I don't know about the future but I hope it'll be good for me. I don't need too much from the future. I just wish to do what I want and what I know best.

To readers: Make at least one regular day in week for your "Look Good, Feel Good"-day. Enjoy your coffee, take some extra time for choosing your shoes and clothes, look twice in the mirror. I'm sure you'll enjoy and it only takes some 15 minutes more of your time!

See you on the fifth of May!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti