tiistai 27. huhtikuuta 2010

Designer Profile


Name: Reta Raven

Slogan: If you want to be loved Be lovable

Design philosophy:
I change my style as often as my hairstyle changes. Same thing happens when I design. I try not to follow same pattern and I’m always trying to design something new, something exiting.

My collection was inspired by superheroes. But when I got deeper in to that world I noticed it’s all about divided personalities. So I decided to show what would my fantasy alter ego shoes look like. I use very classic court shoe style mixing with a high platform and edgy high heel. Accessories comes with surprises.

Today's thoughts: I'm waiting the last minute panic.

Thoughts about future: I can’t wait to get to the Italy ;)

About the fashion show : The laws of fashion are about to break…. Buckle up and DON’T
COME ALONE

You can find my blog from http://retaraven.blogspot.com/

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti